On October 12, 2013 we hosted our first ever event in Pittsburgh - and it was a success thanks to our awesome runners! Way back in 2013, we were known as the "Brocathalon" but it was still the same people behind the scenes. Thank you to everyone who came out! Here are some of the highlights:
- We had a huge turnout for the event - thank you!
- One of those people attending was Mr. McFeely from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood - and he was a hit.
- We had Justin Hartwig of the Pittsburgh Steelers, several players from the Pittsburgh Passion, Hundred Acres Manor and their zombies, and the Pirate Parrot even came out.
- Buffalo Wild Wings provided chicken wings for all of the runners - and they were as good as they sound!
- We gave away a lot of great prizes, ate some great food, and had a great time. That's a lot of "greats," but we mean it.
Thank you, Pittsburgh! We laughed a lot, ate a lot, and had a ton of fun!
Thank you, Pittsburgh!