October 4, 2014 marked the first Cleveland event at Edgewater Park! We loved the city, and even had a lot of fun in the hurricane-like weather. Cleveland rocks, and the weather is rocky - and we can't wait until next year! Next time, we're bringing more flags and less balloons. Thank you to everyone who came out! Here are some of the highlights:
- The Indians brought out their Hot Dogs to start the race, and we're pretty sure Mustard won. What we're positive about is that Ketchup cheats!
- The Browns hosted an awesome obstacle course, and Chomps did a great job in helping emcee the event.
- Jen and Tim of New 102 did the heavy-lifting of emceeing, and we had a blast with them! Check them out every Monday-Friday on New 102!
- Buffalo Wild Wings provided chicken wings for all of the runners - Honey BBQ was our favorite.
- We also had Ovaltine at our "Christmas Story House" Cheater's Course.
- We gave away a lot of great prizes (and one zonk), ate some food, had some of our course blown into the lake, and had an awesome time with our runners!
We look forward to redesigning the course next year to battle that Cleveland wind!
Thank you for running, Cleveland!